Freckles Arrival

Freckles Arrival

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Time flies!

Boy- I had EVERY intention of blogging about little Frecky (yes, we call her Frecky now. Also Frecky Wecky, FrecksMagee, the Freckinator...) every week, then all of this life-type stuff started happening and I flaked.

It looks like I'm going to be having major back surgery in June. In order to make the decision about this surgery, I had to make about 4 trips down to Philadelphia from Upper West Jabip New Jersey. Oh, I guess I didn't mention that we put a bid in on a farm as well. Our current house is not quite finished yet, but the farm was too great to pass on.

So once again...AWAY WE GOOOO!!!!! For financial reasons, the horses will have to come home right away if we get this farm...which will likely occur around the time of my back surgery...AND we will be carrying 2 mortgages for a while. I think Gary and I have mental problems. Do normal people operate like this? Anyway, the above is my reasoning for neglecting my Freckles blog, but NO MORE! I am back and I promise to be posting away on our little heroine, Freckles.

She is a sassy little thing! Fe loves her now because Freckles is the only one with the courage to steal toys from her. Housebreaking is coming slowly, but it's coming. She LOVES stuffed toys and she is the only dog in the house that will take a toy outside and bring it back in with her. Basically, she thinks retirement is GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like one busy house! Hope everything works out. I love the picture of hubby and Freckles

    ReplyDelete